Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Word of Warning

Just so you know, you're reading this blog at your own risk. Honestly I'm a pretty boring writer (yes Mrs. Merritt, this is my "disclaimer dance"). My attempts at creative writing kind of ended in middle school with several unfinished fiction stories (they each lasted an average of about two pages). I can however write an awesome commentary - take your pick of Hamlet, Heaney, or Suskind... What has IB English done to me?!... So, if you're disappointed at the lame-ness of my posts, feel free to not read them. I promise I won't be insulted. In fact, you're probably better off not reading my posts, which will end up being mess of frustrations, random adventures, and attempts at philosophizing about life. Like the title says, "Mari's Mayhem". By the way, "ginormous is not a word".

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, whatevs! Ginormous will ALWAYS hold a special place in MY dictionary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that quote was taken from the tv show "Pushing Daisies". I really just wanted to find a reason to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete